Re: [f-cpu] Status quo

Le 2015-04-01 00:48, Cedric BAIL a ÃcritÂ:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:57 PM,  <whygee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I seem to remember that the RPi's Broadcom chip has several DMA channels, including one with "2D" capability, it might do what you seem to describe. It takes strips of equal sizes from one memory, and puts them with different
spacings or strides somewhere else. Is that what you think of ?

Not really. It would help for the case of DMA from/to the GPU, but not
for all the 2D rendering case you could do on the CPU.

Could you write an elaborate document about it, like a sort of report ?
I'm confused again and a few diagrams will help me :-)

yg