Re: [f-cpu] Look,my beautiful girl friend

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Michael Riepe wrote:

> On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 09:44:48AM +0200, devik wrote:
> > As I already proposed - I can give place on my server - it
> > is connected by 10MBit to backbone and you can be pretty
> > sure that the server will exists many tens of years :-)
>
> Moving doesn't help at all.  If the address of the list is published
> anywhere, spammers will find it sooner or later.

Sorry, but I've been away and hadn't followed this thread. If there's
a problem with spam levels, it would be worth someone (michael or yann?)
getting in touch with seul@seul.org about the filtering... One advantage
of being on a server like the seul one is that not being a commercial
service there are real people you can talk to if you want something
changed :-)

best
Graham