Re: [f-cpu] whygee's Nth slaughtered ROP2 version

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 03:47:12AM +0100, Yann Guidon wrote:
[...]
> >  Maybe a less useful, but more interesting, fact is
> > that when placed in a Xilinx Virtex grade 6 chip it runs at 85MHz.
> the little problem is that i don't know whether it's fas or slow.

I guess 85 MHz in an FPGA is not bad (depends on the FPGA type, of
course).  I'd like to see the numbers for the add, mul and shl units,
too (for the same target, as far as possible -- the multiplier probably
won't fit, but the other EUs should).