[f-cpu] Australian Chocolates - Linking Question

G'day,

I found your website via a search on Altavista using the term "Chocolate Club".

We operate an Australian Retail Store and Online Shop in the USA.  We sell authentic Australian Foods inclusive of many hard to find Australian Chocolates.

I was wondering, if you found it appropriate, whether you could add a link to our website from your website to promote Australian Chocolates in the USA?  If you are interested please see the link at the end of this email for simple linking instructions.

If you have received this email in error, I apologise*.

Thankyou very much for your time and consideration,

Kindest Regards,

Veronica Pearce
About Australia
123 Alamo Plaza
San Antonio  TX  78205 USA
ph 210-2991077
fx 210-2991078
Australian Food, Gifts & Souvenirs

To add a link to our website please follow the simple instructions at: http://www.about-australia-shop.com/linktous.htm

* You are not on our Mailing List.  This is a once-off email notice based on a once-off search conducted on Altavisa.

** If you would like to be added to our Mailing List simply reply to this email with "PLEASE ADD" in the subject line and provide any other details (name, address, etc) in the body of your email.