[f-cpu] FPU size flag

Hi every body,

	We currently define that FPU operand have to different size (32 bits [00] and
64 bits [01]). It would be nice to specify their name so that we can write
some sample code with it. Why not using .d for 64 bits (double in C) and
nothing for 32 bits float (f at the beginning of the instruction already say
that).
	I reread the chapter named "ISA modularity" and I have a little problem. If
we trust this paragraph, the SRB is optional, or I think that's totally
impossible to write an OS without it. I don't know if the idea is to be able
to create F-CPU where only one application can run or if it's a mistake.

Cedric