[f-cpu] Collection of links since I joined

YG's links extracted from previous mails:

> http://f-cpu.seul.org/
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/19c3-presentation.pdf
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/cedric/unstable/F-CPU_manual-0.2.7c-en-color.pdf
Hmm. Only the "stable" version linked on f-cpu home page?

> http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/?M=D

> http://www.burched.biz/ (FPGA board)
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/whygee/CDC/Grishman_CDC6000AsmLangPgmg.pdf
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/whygee/CDC/DesignOfAComputer_CDC6600.pdf
> (my best recommended read for any CPU-designer-wannabe)

OK. I'm really a wannabe, and I still have to read a lot. I downloaded it.
Looks really nice. Its great that the author gave the permission to publish
the scans.

Register-mapped I/O is only a good alternative if th Xbar gets too
large/complex/troublesome. In that case we could even reserve yet
another register to load constants from opcode. The xbar would communicate
then only between scoreboard, registers an engines. Would be last resort?

by Thomas
> http://217.160.174.154/~sloyment/Downloads/f-cpu_.gz
even more to read. I'm really looking forward for fancy engines ;-)

from Johan Rydberg:

http://rtmk.sf.net | http://www.nongnu.org/guss/

I stumbled across the following web site. You may already know it,
but I post it to be sure.

http://user.it.uu.se/~eh/research/patents.html
<http://user.it.uu.se/%7Eeh/research/patents.html>
Have a nice day
-- Beat
*** I just LOVE re-inventing the wheel ***