[f-cpu] ALI

Dear Sir,

 Compliments,

 It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on
 behalf of myself and my colleagues.

 Your particulars was given to me by a member of the
 Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) who with the
 Federal Delegates to your country during an
 exhibition.
 I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation
 with you in the execution of the deal described
 hereunder for the benefit of all the parties and
 hope
 you will  keep it as a top secret because of
 thenature
 of thebusiness.

 Within the ministry of Petroleum Resources where I
 work as a director, Project Implementation and with
 the co-operation of four other top officials, we
 have
 in our possesion an overdue payment bill totalling
 twenty Seven million, Five Hundred Thousand US
 DOLLARS> (US$27,500,000.00) which we want to
 transfer
 abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a
 foreign company or individual to receive the said
 fund
 on our behalf or a reliable foreign
 non-companyaccount
 toreceive such fund.

 The amount represents some percentage of the total
 contract value executed on behalf of my ministry by
 foreign contracting firm which we the
 officialover-invoiced. Though the actual contract
 cost
 have been paid to the original contractor, leaving
 the
 balance of US$27.5M which we have in principle
 gotten
 an approval to remit to a foreign bank account you
 will provide. Since the  present Government of
 Nigeria
 is determine to pay every Foreign contractor all
 debts
 owed so as to maintain good relationship with
 Foreign
 and non-Government Financial Agencies we then
 decided
 to include our bills for payment with the
 co-operation
 of some officials from the Ministry of finance (FMF)
 and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

 We are seeking your assistance in providing a good
 company’s account or any other bank account into
 which
 we can remit this money by fronting as
 thebeneficiary.

 This process being an internal arrangement with the
 departments concerned. I have the authority of my
 partners-involve to propose this deal to you as you
 might be willing to assist us in this transaction,
 for
 your assistances we shall offer you 20% of USD27.5M,
 75%for us and 5% for miscellaneous expenses.

 The business is 100% hitch free on your part
 provided
 you treat it with utmost secrecy and
 confidentiality.

 Also your area of specialization is not hiderance to

 the successful execution of this transaction. I have
 reposed my confidences in you and hope that youwill
 not disappoint me.
 Yours sincerely,

 BAMAKO ALI

 NB: That you are not running any risk, thanks for
 yourcooperation.

 Please include your Tel/fax Number foreasy
 communication