Re: Re: [f-cpu] Upload

hi !

Michael Riepe <michael@stud.uni-hannover.de> :
>On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 09:49:35PM +0200, whygee@club-internet.fr wrote:
>[...]
>> Btw, i will have to modify your ASU (at least)
>> because things have evolved quite a bit in the last months...
>What exactly?  Please send patches if possible.
there are only a few changes necessary.
max_chunck_size for example.

Btw i would like to 'split' the ASU into two parts,
so that the clocking can be done at a higher level.
Or if it is possible to define (once again) a 'generic'
pipeline latch ... so as few changes as possible are necessary
if the latches have to change.

>> i have even put the fcpu_config stuff in a new vhdl directory
>> (called "configuration" for obvious reasons).
>Yep, I saw your new snapshot :)
cool :-)

btw concerning your asm, it complains about some missing ELF
libraries :-(

>> I'm also trying to automate the compilation for simili/wine and
>> Vanilla. i am thus learnig bash script syntax...
>
>I have scripts for vanilla (I also have make rules but they suck).
>Ditto for modelsim (and .BAT files for simili).  I'll attach a copy.

ok i'll try to make good use of them :-)

>> geez, i was at Camden/London today and let me tell you that
>> diese Englaender spinnen, wirklich ! :-)
>*hehehehe*
>
> Michael "Tired" Riepe <Michael.Riepe@stud.uni-hannover.de>
> "All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"
come to Camden and you'lle have much more than needed ;-)
YG