[f-cpu] Any

If I were to look back a Year - the discussion on liscencing has re-surfaced.  My friend Whygee stated just a few days ago that the F-CPU is two or more years away to fruition.  I believe he is correct.  Your time could be better spent doing a design that will (Hopefully WORK).  There currently isn't enough VHDL created to even think or waste your time on liscencing something that doesn't exist.

JG said he could design a CPU himself - good - get at it.  Unfortunately; all I can contribute is a tidbit here and there because I don't use VHDL - use all Schematic Drawings which are available - pay the postage.

Regards
Dick Hartney