[f-cpu] new scripts

hello,

I have enclosed
the HOWTO and the new compilation scripts in this mail.
I ask people to say what they think, if it
is useful and help with them.

The shell scripts perform the configuration detection for
the known tools and store the configuration in an autogenerated
script for further use (it's a bit like a mini 'configure').
I have also found a way to ease the file management using
bash's array capability. There are many (nasty) tricks so read the
files :-)

Btw, i am still trying to write a code that closes
and reopens the input file when EOF is reached. VHDL does
not seem to provide a function that tests the status of
a file, so i am forced to 'open' it all the time and
check the result. Any better idea ?

WHYGEE

scripts.zip