[f-cpu] Multiply, FYI

As some of you might remember - I have implemented a Timed-Sequence Multiply
with Nibble Skip (4 Bits).  Where one 4 x 4 Multiply, Add and Accumulate requires 22 NS.  Worst case is 8 x 22 = 176 NS.  Best case = 22 NS.  I get around the variable timing by Enabling the Multiply Interrupt and execute a HALT instruction.

I also use an Interrupt to recognize a Divide termination.  The divide is variable because I skip One's and Zero strings.

Regards
Dick Hartney