Re: [f-cpu] Bit Shuffler (Take 2)

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Michael Riepe wrote:

> Wondering whether it's faster now,

I hate to dissapoint you, but this new version is slower. It got 56MHz in
the synthesis run for the same chip. I'll try to run the whole Xilinx flow
to the different versions at some point. But the synthesis results usually
correlate quite well to the actual results. Especially if some
floorplanning is done.