hi !

Graham Seaman wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Yann Guidon wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>has anyone seen the news ?
>>http://f-cpu.seul.org/daCode/
>>
>>It mostly concerns the french people
>>because the western Africa is mostly
>>french speaking, but the decisions belong
>>to this list anyway.
>>

>Where is the backend.rss file on the new site? I'd like to put the
>news summary back on opencollector now dacode is running again... :-)

Unfortunately, when i moderated the news, there was a server warning
that said that
the rss generation had failed. I don't know what/where/how....

However, it could be possible to copy/paste the text if you want to
cover this
on OpenCollector.org :-) Damn, i'm so lazy...

I (too) wish that the situation will change. Maybe the french team will
find a way to organise itself ?

>Graham

YG