(FC-Devel) Progress

Hi peeps,

Late last night I managed to build a v. simple UML Core CORBA server.  So far
all I have implemented are parts of the UmlCorePackageFactory, UmlCorePackage
and Class objects.  I should be able to write a simple client to create a
UmlCorePackage and add a Class and then querry all the classes in the package as
a quick test.

Last thing I did last night was to run up my executable.  Gave me an unhandled
exception.  Something to do with an invalid policy list on my POA.  I'll try and
publish some code soon once these small hurdles are overcome.

Erm, I haven't been using the CVS repository as I have forgotten my password.
<blush>  Has anyone else used it?  If not I was contemplating setting something
up on Sourceforge.

Chris Moore