RE: Management status (was: Re: (FC-Devel) License Question Answe red)

OK folks, 2 down 1 to go.  The project leadership is shaping up nicely.  All
that is needed is a discussion moderator.  I think this is important for a
couple reasons.

1)	The list generates a fair amount of mail errors and requests.  This
person could handle this to help keep the list efficient.
2)	While the discussion is not actively moderated, this person could
help keep the discussion on task to designing and developing FreeCASE.  This
should help keep the group from straying too far for too long.

Things are looking really good for FreeCASE!

Jeff Wolfe

PS If we pull this off, we will have proven the "Cathedral and the Bazaar"
to not be infallible.