	From:  sami.bengrine@lemel.fr [SMTP:sami.bengrine@lemel.fr]
	Sent:  Friday, December 11, 1998 4:50 PM
	To:  freecase-devel@freecase.seul.org
	Subject:  (FC-Devel) Make things live up ?

	Dear all,

	Here is a proposal :
	* first : we get to a common agreement on our the project's vision :
that's
	where we want to go.
	* second : we set up a simple but common set of working rules (like
tools,
	cvs repository, naming conventions and so on). That's how we could
go there.

	* third : we produce a first release of the software. That's the
first step
	before another iteration.

	I can assume the role of coordinator for this first step.

	Thank you.

	Sami BEN GRINE