Re : Re: (FC-Devel) Status of Development

* At the moment we have a few broad requirements.
 * _any_ actual contribution as welcome.  Lets do it people.
 * We will only fail if no-one contributes.  Once the ball is rolling, I
think things will be easier
 * Arguing documentation vs code isn't productive, producing either is.
Even code that isn't used or documentation that no-one else agrees with are
valuable!  (They document blind alleys and help justify the stuff that is
used.)

 Thanks Chris. No comment.

 I am exploring the UML Core IDL implementation with MICO.

 Sami BEN GRINE
 FreeCase Project Coordinator