(FC-Devel) Would like to participate

(by mistake I first sent this message to freecase-devel-approval, sorry)

Hello everybody,

  I've just subscribed to this mailing list, I would like to participate
to the
development of freecase. My case is a bit special: I teach software
engineering and supervise student project, I've proposed a CASE tool
last year
and would like to continue on the project with a new class. May be it
will be best
if I copy here my initial posting to the debian users list (a reply on
that list led
me to your project), here it is:

-----------------
[...]
 I have a few question :

  1) Would there be any legal/copyright problems (concerning UML) and
how to deal
with them?

  2) Till now the student projects focused on teaching OO analysis and
design
and team work. I'd like to add to those "practical" considerations and I
like the
Debian policy. The problem is that I'm new to Debian, I know almost
nothing about
its development and still didn't have time to read the corresponding
docs. Where
should I start knowing that implementation will be the last thing we'll
do?

  3) Is there any French documentation for developers? I think that only
a few
students will be able to understand the English ones.

  4) Any other idea or suggestion?
-------------

  So, where do I start? (I had a look on the WEB site, particularly the
architecture diagram). I have a few diagrams produced by last year's
students
and I think our participation would be interesting at least from the
point of
view of the interantionalisation :-).

  Mamoun

--
Mamoun ALISSALI
LIUM                           Tel: (33-2) -02-43 83 38 47