(FC-Devel) classes

Looking at what the freecase is I decided to put forward a couple of
options
Once we have created a good class structure it will be easy to decide
who will program what.

1)
                GUI
freecase        UML
                converter       C++
                                lisp
                                Java

                reverser        C++
                                lisp
                                Java

OR
move the UML to the converter and reverser class

2)
                GUI
freecase        converter       C++
                                lisp
                                Java
                                UML

                reverser        C++
                                lisp
                                Java
                                UML

OR
have a language object with a number of  languages coming of it and each
language has a converter and reverser
3)

                GUI
freecase        UML
                language        C++     converter
                                        reverse
                                lisp    converter
                                        reverse
                                Java    converter
                                        reverse

Another thing that we need to consider is where we will place the GUI
class. ie have a  GUI class as part of each object or have the GUI class
separate from class.