Re: (FC-Devel) Code?

> "Lavergne, Dean" wrote:
>
> > Yes, Qt does work on Windows.  The problem is that the licensing is
> > different and not free on that platform.
>
> Sounds good. Free (as in free beer) on a free (as in freedom) platform.
> Sounds good for FreeCASE.

We could port kUML to GTK.  GTK does run on both UNIX and Windows (although I'm
not sure if the Windows version is stable yet).

It would mean getting our hands dirty and doing some coding though. :-)

Personally I'd rather start with a blank sheet.  And code everything in Ada.
But then I'm just darn strange.

Chris Moore