Re: (FC-Devel) XSL

Dean LaVergne wrote:

> I was thinking GNOME, not to step on kUML.  I can cross-compile on Win32
> (yuch!) - there is a port.

kUML is still in early stages.  They're rewritting from scratch.

If you are going to use gnome then the glade (glade.pn.org) GUI builder
is the place to start.  It's a killer app.

> Any dialogs you have would be appreciated (and any guidance as well).

I was thinking about writting a "how to program the UML interface"
document but code must come first.  The best guide atm is
test_client/test_client.c

Good luck!

Chris

--