Re: [freehaven-dev] meeting sunday 2pm

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> UI: Todd?

By the way, there is a course here at Harvard this term on "designing user
interfaces." (http://www.deas.harvard.edu/courses/cs279/)

It turns out that the prof for the course, Marti Hearst
(http://www.sims.berkeley.edu/~hearst/), is explicitly interested in
the topic of designing good user interfaces for cryptographic software.
I found out about this when I dropped by today to ask whether the course
would help in designing a UI for freehaven. :-)

So if we want to, we can ask for her advice when it comes time to design
the user interface.

Thanks,
-David Molnar