[freehaven-dev] paperwork

So, I don't have the papers for my own paperwork yet, because I'm slack like
that, but I plan on getting it tomorrow.

For those of us who need stuff signed, when should we set up an appointment
to get such things done?  I think we all agreed at the meeting that one mass
paper-signing field trip would be the best way to handle it.

If everyone who wants to be included in such a trip could email me with
their conflicts for the week I'll see what could work for everyone. Note:
waiting until Friday would be a bad thing.  I'll just say that Wendesday is
best for me, but depending on how long it will take I don't think that would
be my only option.

Cheers,
Nathan