[freehaven-dev] [Fwd: A Prototype Distributed Anonymous File Server]

I don't konw about this...

> quoted...  http://www.kripto.org/blocks/

So what anonymity features does it have?

    When you start your Blocks server it connects to the Blocks network
and broadcasts your IP address as being that of a server looking for
connections. This is the only time your IP is advertised to the network,
and it is never associated with any other messages.
    All other messages use a simple routing mechanism using an
alphabetic list of connection identifiers. Only the small number of
servers you are immediately adjacent to can associate your IP with file
advertisements, and even they cannot tell if you uploaded the file or it
simply migrated automatically from another server.
    All network traffic is encrypted using a 128Bit stream cipher using
a key derived from a 512bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
    All data in the disk bound cache is encrypted using a 128bit block
cipher using a key derived from a strong Pseudo Random Number Generator
(entropy provided by user). The cache is completely destroyed and an
empty one recreated each time the server is started or stopped, and the
key is different each time. No information about the origin of the data
blocks is stored in the cache.