[freehaven-dev] Comment on version 3.

I am posting this because of our common interest in Mixmaster.
Some of you will have seen this announcement before.  I wanted to
tell you all that--with the permission of the authors--I have put a
(*slightly* edited) version of the Mixmaster protocol, versions 2
(in current use) and 3 (proposed), on my Web site:

http://www.eskimo.com/~rowdenw/crypt/Mix/draft-moeller-v2-01.txt
http://www.eskimo.com/~rowdenw/crypt/Mix/draft-moeller-v2-01.txt

My qualification for initiating discussion is "interest."  I imagine
the expertise on this mailing list exceeds my own, so I am
soliciting comments on the proposed version 3.  I hope to follow
this post with discussion of specific pieces of the protocol.  In
the meantime, please look over these documents.
--
    -William
PGP key: http://www.eskimo.com/~rowdenw/pgp/rowdenw.asc until 2000-08-01