Re: (FWD) Re: [freehaven-dev] 'The Economics of Anonymity' draftready

Hey Roger,
   Haven't spoken to you in quite a while.  How goes it?  Are you and
Nick still Reputation?  Are you still and occasional neighbor?

   Are you at all interested in the burgeoning Cyber-attack-from-Osama
issue?  I see dollar signs every time I think about it... but I have
to admit that most of it will be biz stuff, no real research.  There
might be money, though, to actually fund (and therefore realize) some
projects that have thusfar been only theoretical.

   The other thing that caught my eye, recently, that made me think of
you, was Palladium:  The evil empire's attempt to turn their past
vulnerabilities into a heavy-handed excuse for cutting off anyone
else's access to commerce.  Pretty wild.

Cheers,
   -blake