Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:45:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Be Blackburn <be@theory.lcs.mit.edu>
To: cis-mit-other@theory.lcs.mit.edu, cis-faculty@theory.lcs.mit.edu,
        cis-staff@theory.lcs.mit.edu, cis-students@theory.lcs.mit.edu,
        cis-visitors@theory.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TOMORROW: CIS meeting TOMORROW: ``Security in Oxygen''

TOMORROW..
  CIS meeting this Friday: ``Security in Oxygen''

There will be a meeting of the CIS reading group tomorrow,
Friday, March 10th, from 10:30--noon in room 308 of 545 Technology.
This meeting is limited to MIT folks only.

Professor Anant Agarwal will give a brief overview of the Lab's
research on the ``Oxygen'' system (as featured in Scientific
American!), and then lead an informal discussion/brainstorming on the
security issues in Oxygen.  Oxygen has an interesting structure, with
many anonymous nodes, and security and authentication are non-trivial.
Oxygen may turn out to be a good source of significant research
problems and projects at all levels.  Come with your thinking cap on!

See you there!

	Cheers,
	Ron

(Feel free to forward/post this notice for other potentially
interested MIT parties...)

----- End forwarded message -----