Re: [freehaven-dev] goals for deployable mixnet

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 03:54:10AM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Mantras to keep in your head:

* This thing needs a cool name, and we haven't thought of one yet

I'm tempted to go away from the word 'mix', because we aren't currently
doing any mixing and it's not clear that we'll bother to in the future.

In any case, we're going to need a directory to check all this stuff
into once we decide to check it in. Suggestions? :)

--Roger