[freehaven-dev] Free Haven meeting this Sunday: announcing Tarzan!

We're scheduling another Free Haven meeting this coming weekend, same free
time, same free place:

	Sunday, March 11, 2:00pm
	MIT Room 2-255

We're largely going to discuss the design of our planned low-latency
two-way anonymous network, designed to work over tcp and with systems
behind firewalls/NATs.  And now it has a name:

	The Tarzan Network

Major topics of consideration may be an efficiency/security review of the
suggested design, further consideration of rendezvous points, methods to
speed up transmission and reduce communications overhead, and possible
discussion of research plugs.  Or something along those lines.

So come and talk about Tarzan.  It should be fun.

Hope to see you then,
--mike

-----
"Not all those who wander are lost."                  mfreed@mit.edu