[freehaven-dev] 'The Economics of Anonymity' draft ready

Paul Syverson and I have finished a short position paper on the
economics of anonymity. We explore some of the open issues in strong
anonymity systems, such as the need for high anonymity sets, lack of
good incentives for users and servers, and problems with scaling these
systems to a widespread volunteer infrastructure.

http://freehaven.net/doc/econws02/econws02.pdf
http://freehaven.net/doc/econws02/econws02.ps

Read it. Spread the memes. Tell us we're wrong. Tell us we're right. It'll
be fun.

--Roger