Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 22:43:04 -0700
To: Roger R Dingledine <arma@MIT.EDU>
From: Hannes Federrath <hannes@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Re: WShAnon: Free Haven Project submission

Hi Roger,

this is to confirm your message.

I guess both topics (the design of the Free Haven as well as your
ideas on defining anonymity) meet the goals of the workshop and I
would be happy to have both of your topics at the workshop.

Since people tend to enjoy reading short papers I recommend that you
submit two papers. Perhaps you can ask the members of your group to
become a co-author and to share the effort.

Please let me know your decision. Anyway, I need a title of your
submission(s) (1..2 pages for the abstract is OK) within the next 2
days that we can start the review process. (The abstract below is OK
but should have a headline that contains title and authors.)

If you have any questions -- please ask me.

Ciao,

	Hannes.

----- End forwarded message -----