Re: [gdiscuss] Solaris port

Sean Fleming writes:

 > Also, are there any copyright issues with including scandir.c code in
 > the main GDIS compile (with due credit of course)? I would prefer to do
 > it this way, but I don't want to step on any toes...

It would probably be best (and certainly polite) to ask Joerg Rudiger
Hill first.  I believe he works for MSI now. One email address is

joehill@users.sourceforge.net

Keith Refson
--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."