[gdiscuss] gdis now in the Debian distribution

Hello,

yesterday my package was accepted and insert into
the unstable Debian part.
After 10 days without grave bugs it will move to the
testing part and then it will be part of the next stable
release.

Here are some links concerning gdis:

http://packages.debian.org/gdis

http://bugs.debian.org/gdis
(the one you see there will I close today
with an upload of the latest pre verion)

The files:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gdis/

The build Daemons for all the other architectures:
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=gdis

And here is my next problem.
It would be very helpful if the "official" release would
support automake to get the gdis compiled on other
architectures than x86.
Or I have to check the changes of Felipe who did this
and have to add them to the package myself.

--
	Nočl Köthe