gEDA-user: Spammers have found ivl-bugs

The world is filled with thoughtless idiots who would gladly
spoil it for the rest of us just so long as they get a moment
in our face.

Spammers have found the ivl-bugs at icarus.com e-mail address.
I have a huge sendmail access list to block spam, and I agressively
report spam. Still, dozens escape the filters every day, and now
they are starting to enter through the ivl-bugs id, and getting
filed.

I've made some transparent changes to ivl-bugs mail handling that
should help. If this doesn't work, though, I will have to resort
to keywords in the subject. I'll make another announcement if
it comes to that.

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov