Re: gEDA-user: gschem startup in windows

SMOBERLY wrote:

> ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
> ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load path
>
> I have the "C:\geda\share\guile\1.4\ice-9" in my PATH as well as
> "C:\geda\bin". HOME and TEMP are setup according to instructions. Am I
> missing something here?

Do you have the following environment variables, set as follows:

GEDADATA=/cygdrive/c/geda/share/gEDA
GUILE_LOAD_PATH=/cygdrive/c/geda/share/guile/1.4

The above paths are for the Cygwin port of gEDA.  I don't think the mingw port
is finished, so the above should be the correct format.

Also, you shouldn't need to put the guile directory in the path environment
variable.

-Gus