From: DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com>
To: geda-user@seul.org
CC: geda-user@moria.seul.org
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: How to get pcb from gschem?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:32:07 -0400

Are you doing the right steps?

First, you have to generate both a netlist and an initial pcb file
with gnetlist and/or gschem2pcb.

Then, open the new pcb file.  This will have all the right components
in it.

Now import the netlist, select a suitable layer, and generate the
ratlist.

Based on reading gschem2pcb, you should be able to edit the
schematics, rerun gschem2pcb, and have it update the pcb (well,
generated a merged one) - keeping the placements and traces you've
already done.  You just have to import the new netlist to validate the
net against the existing traces.