Re: gEDA-user: verilog arrays in icarus VCD files

steve@spiketech.com said:
> I can't swear to it - but I'm pretty sure that arrays aren't supported
> in VCD.  To see a particular value, you'll have to assign it to a wire
> to see it.

OK, you'all are going to make me look it up.

   (Thumbing through the spec, ... ah here it is.)

18.2.1 Syntax of the four state VCD file

   "Value changes for real variables are specified by real numbers.
   Value changes for all other variables are specified in binary
   format by 0, 1, x, or z values. Strength information and memories
   are not dumped."

Whoops, there you have it.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,