Re: gEDA-user: from gschem to pcb

Hello,
thank you for the hints!
Now pcb found most of the footprints - but not all - suse 9.0 gots a problem with capitalization?
I tried to rename some files...it works if I do it on the Linux- partition - if I copy this file to the fat32 partition the capital-characters becomes small...and gsch2pcb do not find this footprints, because I defined "DIL", but the file is named now "dil"?
Strange.

But I've got an other problem:
How may I checkup the Pin-Out of my footprints?
If I open the "pinout-menu" there is nothing to see....perhaps it works only for "real pins" not for SMD-Pads?

Best Regards
Manfred