Re: gEDA-user: More than one component found with name?

>I just converted a schematic to the 20050313 gEDA release
>using gschupdate but now I'm getting these warnings:
>
>More than one component found with name [title-B.sym]
>More than one component found with name [diode-1.sym]
>More than one component found with name [diode-1.sym]
>More than one component found with name [diode-1.sym]

	This is saying that there are multiple instances of title-B.sym
and diode-1.sym in the component-library in general.  I will fix the warning
to be more obvious.

	Btw, I am going to probably remove diode-1.sym from the symbol
library since it's pinnumbers are reversed to what PCB wants.  Sames goes
to all incorrectly numbered transistors.  Bob, are you using diode-1.sym and
then netlisting to PCB?

								-Ales