Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist suggestion

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 01:16:26PM +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> I suggest that gnetlists supported CSV (comma separated value) output
> file format.
> It's fields are separated by comma , and strings are in quotes ". Quote is
> encoded as double quotes "".

It would be easy, but more information is needed.  Are you looking for a
bill of materials output, or connectivity information too?  If you want
connectivity information, do you also want B.O.M. type output?  What are
the CSV fields?

I'd encourage you to try your hand at writing a backend.  Its actually
not too hard and not having to recompile gnetlist is convenient.

-Dan