Re: gEDA-user: 7400, gschem and gsch2pcb

My main gripe now is that I have to go find (or build) a gschem symbol for a 7400 chip, since gschem only has the individual logic gates as symbols. Does one exist?

Thanks!

David Logan

John Luciani wrote:

You need to set the footprint attribute for each symbol in your schematic.

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda:pcb_tips#i_want_to_use_pcb_to_do_layout._how_do_i_know_what_value_to_use_for_the_footprint_attribute

(* jcl *)