Re: gEDA-user: 7400, gschem and gsch2pcb

> One of my biggest problems with this software so far has been my
> difficulty in finding "the complete" set of information, from "this
> is how you spell P-C-B" to references.

I've been working on this recently.  At the moment, I'm adding
comments to the code for each action, which become both popup and
printed documentation.  I'm up to "SetThermal" in action.c.  I've
already done the file format documentation.  Dan and I were discussing
splitting the PCB docs into a user's guide and a separate reference
manual, with the reference manual built primarily from the sources.