gEDA-user: DRC hysteria

I linked PCB with efence and the DRC didn't get zapped. I guess maybe
the hysteria is caused by the fact that a single pad in the PCB
generates a lot of messages?

Compiling with efence was fun too. The first efence from gentoo was
crashing on Illegal instuction and then some DUMA, which is what I got
when I went into "Electric fence" on Freshmeat, was crashing on
segmentation fault during it's own make integrity test.

Only Bruce Peren's original efence compiled and ran without problems :)

CL<