gEDA-user: PCB fab drawing bug?

Within pcb-20050609, I made a board which had 14 holes of 135 mil diameter, 3 of which were plated. However, the fab drawing reported that there are 11 unplated 135-mil holes and 14(!) plated 135-mil holes. I'm afraid this won't do for me, since I just haven't the time to pursue the Zen of a hole which is simultaneously both plated and unplated. :)

So I searched the geda website to see if there was a fix, but nothing jumped out at me. Is this an old bug?

Thanks,

Marshall