Re: gEDA-user: drill files

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:54:59 +0200
Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> AFAIK many pcb manufacturers want a .cnc file along with the gerber data.
> Are you sure it's no longer possible to generate these in current CVS?

Well, I did a little survay on that, and realised, that the .cnc file and the CVS's *.drill.gbr file has the same format. (Is it true DJ?). The only pitty is, that the plated and unplated holes go in one file, which was not the case with gtk pcb. I don't know if is it good, or not. DJ's promt reply makes me think a bit, but I don't know if he meant "crap" becouse this fact is crap, or my point (which is sometimes the case, so don't worry, I'm not hurt).

Levente

--

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.