gEDA-user: RPMs for Fedora Core 5?

I tried to install gEDA on my Fedora Core 5 system today and ran into
this problem:

The FC5 RPM page at http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/geda.html doesn't
include the libstroke-0.5.1.fc5.i386.rpm which is required to install
gEDA.

I tried using the libstroke-0.5.1-4.fc4.i386.rpm but the install fails
with this error message:

 error: Failed dependencies:
   /usr/bin/wish is needed by libstroke-0.5.1-4.fc4.i386

I tried doing "yum install wish" but that didn't find anything and there
were no links on the page indicating where to get "wish".

Any suggestions?

Also, it would be nice if I could install gEDA by just typing "yum
install gEDA" instead of having to download a bunch of RPM files
individually. What's required to make that happen? If you've already got
the RPMs created, is it just a matter of submitting them to the Fedora
extras repository or is it more complicated?

-Steve