Re: gEDA-user: Open hardware talk by IBM at NYLUG (New York, NY, USA)

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:10:44PM -0400, John Luciani wrote:
> HP (now Agilent) still has schematics in the service manuals which are
> available in PDF format on their website (free download, no
> registration required).
> Not too many other vendors do.
>
> (* jcl *)
>
> --
> http://www.luciani.org

I have never seen any on their website, so I tried to find them for two
products and failed. One was the 8648 signal generator and the other was
the E3630 power supply. Am I missing something?

--
Darrell Harmon
http://dlharmon.com