Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

Here's a step-by-step:

Thanks Stuart,
I'm pretty sure that I've done all of that.  Now I'm left with the
following error when I invoke ngspice:

Error on line 13 : q2 vcoll2 vbase2 vem2 2n3904
       unable to find definition of model  - default assumed

This looks like like my "2N3904" model got it's spelling changed to
"2n3904", but I'm not too sure where.  The only difference from the
TwoStageAmp example is that I populated a models directory with
"2N3904.mod" (and "2n3904.mod", for that matter).

Look inside the model file and see what it's called inside. It should look something like

.model 2n3904 NPN(....

The name in the netlist should match the name in the .model file.

Another thing:  Take a look at your output netlist.  Do you find the
.model file included inside the SPICE netlist?    If you don't, then
figure out why.

Stuart