Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

I like the tabs.   They would be just as useful if in a toolbar section.  They will cause less clutter there than as a separate
PageManager window...

I thought the point was to reduce the number of windows you have open. I suppose you could make it user selectable but that would add complexity. Just making tabs work should be complex enough for now. Granted I say this as a person who has yet to write any code for this project.

--
http://www.coe.neu.edu/~efoss/
http://evanfoss.googlepages.com/