Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

>   Hmm, my Firefox has a "close tab" button on the right of each
> tab.  That seems to be very effective.

Middle-clicking on the tab is a faster way to close it, if you know that
trick - it's faster because you only have to aim for the tab (not the
little cross inside the tab).  I'm not sure if Firefox allows you to
turn off the little cross, but other browsers (eg. Opera) do.

Karl.